Monday, August 25, 2008

If I had this room, I'd feel better...


This room would really cheer me up if it was in my house. It's a Maaartha room via Coco+Kelley. So fun and unique. Check out the blog if you don't already, because they just did a inspiration board contest that featured this room and a ton of other great ones. She's announcing the winner tomorrow I believe.

***just a little update***

The board that featured this room WON! Yay! Isn't it fantastic? It was done by Courtney, who also did two more boards featuring different rooms. Check them out at Coco+Kelley. She's on her "honeymoon" today, but she'll be back and fabulous tomorrow!

3 comments:

cassandra said...

hey kate! just got your comment on my blog, and please feel free to grab the inspiration board for your blog as well! i'm loving your posts!

Teal Chic said...

I love the bright pillows!

Courtney said...

Oh, wow. I've read some of your latest posts and have been meaning to comment (like congrats on the name change and the reason for it! It's sounds like you had an amazing anniversary celebration too.)

I was just taking a trip back through some of your previous posts and stumbled upon this- it is my board! I am so incredibly flattered that you featured it on your blog. Thanks :)