Monday, August 25, 2008

Snippet and Ink Goodness...



How beautiful is this table? It's also quite simple to do yourself if you're the DIY type. This is actually goodness from two of my favorite blogs. The wedding decor is courtesy of Chelsea Fuss from {frolic} and Kathryn from Snippet has the fantastic taste to seek out the pictures and post them for all of us to enjoy. Make sure you stop by to look at the rest of the wonderful pictures by their great photographer, but here are some of my favorites. I don't even like tomatoes, but I'll sure be using more tomato colors soon. I am in love with the color combos and how warm and cozy it looks, but it still has a summery look to it as well. My husband would be in heaven eating their centerpieces! He is quite the tomato fan! Perfect for the humid , but rainy grey day we're having here. Enjoy! 

No comments: