Monday, August 25, 2008

Party Time...

How cute is this party? Jordan of Oh Happy Day did a post on it and I've got to say I love it! Lillie is in love with all things Chinese lately, thanks to the Olympics and her associate teacher Miss Huini (who they call Miss Whitney), who is here as an exchange teacher from Beijing. This party was for the 8 year old daughter of Andrea from Hula Seventy and it's just too darling. Jordan is right about it being very cupcakey. I love the little cocktail umbrellas as parasols for the cupcakes. 

I know it's going to be a good day when I find a great party idea AND a new blog to read before breakfast. Thanks Jordan (and Andrea!) for your continued inspiration and giving me something great to read about everyday! 





1 comment:

cassandra said...

this is SUPER cute ~ especially for a kids' birthday! also LOVING the the post below! the tomato centerpieces are to die for!