Monday, October 20, 2008

Sing a SimpleSong...

About how fantastic and talented Suann Song is!

Not only does she have wonderful things in her store and an awesome blog {she's celebrating her 500th post!), I get the pleasure of working with Suann for my NYE party invites! I'm so excited and she's already come up with an awesome idea that I never would have thought of in a million years! Thanks! Oh yeah, she somehow found the time to put up a rockin' website too! 

Here is one of the newest offerings in her etsy store. It's a holiday packaging kit and it's as darling as it is functional. To quote the robot stylist "I die...She's shutting it down!" ;) Love it!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much, kate!

the love + admiration is totally mutual.

can't wait to get going on the invites! and will send you one of the gift wrap packs when i send you your invites!

xo.

Kate said...

I'm super excited as well! People are going to be blown away!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

She has great stuff, thanks for the link!