Saturday, October 25, 2008

Net-a-Porter and LBD

I'm a REALLY big little black dress fan. They're just so easy to work with and I never feel out of place in one. Black hides figure flaws, goes with everything and you can never have too many in your closet IMO.  Some say it's the easy way out, but for us fashion challenged peeps, they help us look trendy and current, even though I have no idea what I'm doing really. 

In honor of the upcoming holiday party season, here are my favorites from Net-a-Porter

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh, so many of these I would love to have! I am all about some ruffles, so I'd take any of those, and I also love the asymmetrical, one-shoulder number! Love love love.

Kate said...

My favorites are the first and the third...and any of the rest that have ruffles. I love a ruffle too!

Kristy - Where's My Damn Answer said...

I love the second one. Great lines on all of them though.