Saturday, October 4, 2008

Daily Dose of Letterpress Inspiration...

These are both from Dingbat Press, aren't they great? They actually use the same pattern, but look so different to me. I think, since I'm not going to get my press until late Dec. or early Jan., I'm going to have Adrienne do my Christmas cards this year. I love this one! The lace pattern looks like snowflakes and would make a great winter wedding invitation. I think the invite in the picture was for a Valentine's wedding. Stop by their blog and look at all the great stuff that they do and they have good giveaways as well! I love to win!


2 comments:

A said...

Well now I feel special! Let me know when you get your press, I would love to answer any questions you might have along the way! What are you thinking of getting?

Kate said...

I am going back and forth between a C&P 10x15 that is here in town and comes with a little instruction from the current owner, but is overpriced and trying to find a Vandercook No. 4, which I know how to use and couldn't possibly hurt myself on. I'm interested in doing thicker stock then the VC could do, but I'm a little afraid of the C&P.