Friday, October 24, 2008

Come sail away...

Come sail away, come sail away with me...
    
Well, sail away with my husband to be more exact. Because this is his Christmas gift! Ok, not the boat, I'm not completely nuts, but I'm giving him a gift certificate for sailing lessons in Tortola! It's a 10 day class that gets you ready to be able to charter your own monohull or catamaran and he's going to LOVE it. He's sailed before, but not in a long time. It'll make me feel much better about sailing the open seas with him this summer as well. I am not a huge fan of open water and small boats, but I'm going to try for him. Yay! I love it when a plan comes together! 

5 comments:

CA Girl in 10-OC said...

Oh that is so awesome!!!!!!! Perfection!!!

A said...

OH the BVI, how fun to be sailing in Tortola! You'll have to sail to the Bitter End Yacht Club. We honeymooned there 8 years ago and it is fabulous, something not to miss since you'll be in the area!

Regi S. said...

OMG FUN !! There's a session at our local community college for lessons on the Hudson I'm DYING to take ! Probably with Ky in 10 years when I'm 70 :X

Kate said...

@Adrienne~ Funny you mention that, because that's our next trip after he does the class. We're going to do a half land/half sea trip to get me more comfy with boats and my husband being the captain before we do a whole charter. :) I'm kind of a chicken, so we're working into it slowly.

Regi S. said...

OH and LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Legal Stuff...
My lawyer husband would like me to add this...


If you are the owner of one of these pictures and I haven't given you the proper credit, please let me know. If you want me to remove the whole thing, please let me know and I'll do it asap!