Thursday, January 1, 2009

So simple...

and so beautiful. I've had this in my inspiration file forever and finally found a pic online, so I had to post it. Isn't it stunning? It's from Doo-Ri Chung's wedding article in Maartha a couple of years ago. Of course she would have something so simple and stunning...just like her clothes.

On a related note~ I found out that they grow in the flower beds at my husband's lake house in the UP. I had never seen them "in real life" growing until this past summer.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I love Lily of the Valley- it is so delicate and beautiful. I carried some in my bouquet as a nod to my mom's wedding bouquet (which was entirely Lily of the Valley) and I made her nosegay of only Lily of the Valley. It was one of those sentimental touches that ended up meaning a lot.

And how wonderful that it grows at your husband's lake house- don't know if it's a flower you want in your wedding, but if only you could have someone cut it and ship it down for your day :)