Friday, January 9, 2009

Is this the same dress that the officiant has on? I love the dress she has on {not to mention the bride's dress!} and I've had this Marchesa saved for awhile. While I was writing the other posts about the dresses, I begin to think they might be the same. What do you think?

UPDATE**** I bought this dress on Gilt this week. So, I sure hope I love it as much in person as I do online. I guess one of our colors is now red! :)


BTW, how gorgeous is that picture? I've got some more images to post later from the same wedding. It was shot in Charleston by the super talented guys from A Bryan Photo and is on the front page of their site right now. It was a stunning ceremony and looked like a super fun reception!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

That will be a beautiful and fun dress for your reception! And I think red is great start to the color scheme :)

A Bryan Photo said...

Thanks for the props!
We appreciate it!
Bj