Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Making Spirits Bright*...

How much does this board make you want to have a holiday party? I love that Courtney made it festive without it being red, green or shiny metallic. I'm not sure what it is about it, but it puts me in the party mood. Maybe it's the bottle of Veuve she included, that always puts me in the mood! 

I swear if I had 1/8 of Courtney's style, I'd be forever grateful. She's got such a great eye for mixing pieces and putting together outfits. I am totally one of those people who buys the pre-arranged outfits in a boutique or store. Sad, because I love clothes!  BTW, how great is all the Phillip Lim goodness in this board? I love his clothes {he has a darling kid's line} and those gloves are fantastic!
{*cute title stolen from C.}

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Now Kate...if I only had the bank account to go along with my finds :) I, too, have a love for all these Phillip Lim - he's completely classy, but still manages to be sexy and edgy. And yes, Veuve always makes things a bit brighter!

Thanks so much for sharing and for the sweet words. xx

Shannon :: The Scribble Pad said...

I am holding a blog "Christmas Open House"

Check out my post: Christmas Decorations

It would be great to have you participate. If you don't want to add your link to Friday's post, be sure to stop by to see all the other decoration posts!

Merry Christmas!