Friday, November 28, 2008

Dress me up...

Remember the promise you made to me about not giving up on me and all my mind-changing? Keep that in mind...

I want this dress. I need it. I must have it. It doesn't exist. Her name is Daphne and she's beautiful, isn't she? Couldn't you just imagine her on the beach? There is the small problem in the fact that the Daphne is no longer made, but have no fear...we have a wonderful friend who is a super talented tailor and I think he could make this in his sleep. After scouring the web for these pictures, I also found two other woman who've loved Daphne, but had to have her made as well. They're both beautiful {Darling Dexter and Jamie}! 

So, I think this one is it...really. No, really! I promise...


{all the above from here via here}

Oh and this is the fabric that I want to have the dress made in, I think. I love dotted swiss and this dotted organza (not sure what it actually is, that's my best guess) would make a great beach dress, right? I would also do lawn or linen, maybe.

2 comments:

suzanne cabrera said...

Oh my gosh...these dresses are d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s!

Kate said...

Thank you. I was beginning to think people hated it!