Friday, November 21, 2008

Inspiration boards...

Since I can't make my own board {anybody want to help or make me one?? Please??} yet, I thought I'd share some of my favorite beachy themed boards from Snippet and Ink. Kathryn is so talented! We're planning on hosting our celebration {hate calling it a vow renewal for some reason} in Seaside, FL with a beach ceremony and the reception on their Lyceum Lawn...which is this huge beautiful green lawn by their community school. I'm thinking of doing bocce and croquet courts, since the lawn is HUGE and we're only having between 50-75 people. Anyway, there's a little background to go along with the boards. Aqua and red are pretty much the only two colors I'm set on, but that might change soon. 







3 comments:

Lucky Designs said...

Kate - Check out Style Me Pretty today!

southern daze said...

I really wish I could help you with an inspiration board but I have no idea how to make them. In lieu of making ones, I too, drool over Kathryn's.

I love Seaside, FL and, my favorite boards are those in the red + turquoise family as well - too bad we don't live closer!! I have a feeling we could be great friends :-)

Good luck with your board and the planning that goes along with such a festive occasion.

Kate said...

I'm hoping that I figure it out soon. I have Photoshop, so it shouldn't be that hard, right???