Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What I'm thankful for...

Besides cupcakes, I'm thankful for my family, including my beautiful healthy daughter and my sweet understanding husband. I'm also thankful for my friends who constantly make my life fun and remind me that you don't need siblings to have unconditional love with somebody. I'm thankful that we have everything we do and we're able to live the way we live and I'm thankful that as a partner in a law firm, my husband has great job security and along with that comes peace of mind in these troubled times. I'm thankful that our country voted right and elected the man I hope will lead the US back to the wonderful country it can be. I'm also thankful for my little blog and the outlet it provides for me to share my thoughts and opinions. Thanks for reading and I hope you and your families have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you Kate! Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Kate said...

Thank you! Hope you and yours had a wonderful day as well.