Monday, November 24, 2008

Made a list...checked a few people off!

Keeping with my decision to buy as many handmade gifts as possible this Christmas season, I found these darling pieces on Etsy in Michelle Chang's store. She's a super sweet designer out of Brooklyn and I've fallen in love her dainty take on the big bad snake. My best friends and SIL will be soon gifted a snake necklace or three...I know they'll love them. I've included the pieces I bought and some of my other faves. It was hard to narrow it down and if anybody would like to send me a gift, I'll take the sterling snake bracelet with diamond eyes. Isn't it fantastic?

Those are some really cute snakes!
{buy these here}

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Kate! These are such a great find; my husband loves snakes (they creep me out though,) so I'm always on the lookout for "snakes" that I can enjoy too. These certainly fit the bill. Thanks for sharing.