Thursday, November 20, 2008

Inspiration...

It comes in all shapes and sizes and seems to be lurking around every corner. Here are two images I've seen lately that I can't get out of my head. 

This one is a very literal inspiration, because I love the use of the baker's twine and plan to incorporate it into our celebration. I love the modern, yet handmade look to these. The bride designed them and they're pretty close to perfect IMO.

{here via here}

This next image is such a great example of how wonderful a lot of colors work together if you don't focus too much on just one. I also have a strange love for paper accordion decorations like those.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I love baker's twine too! For my wedding, I only used it for our out-of-town welcome bags/boxes, but, oh I love it so!