Saturday, September 6, 2008

Two dress brides...

Who knew you could find some many dresses that could double as a wedding dress at Fashion Week. I guess I've never really looked before, but I found all of these and it's only the second day of FW! Most of these would be perfect for a reception dress or a casual wedding. The 2nd Jason Wu though looks like a traditional gown, but with a modern twist. Oh the possibilities, can't wait until tomorrow's shows.


**I am in love with the first Jason Wu dress. I could totally see somebody wearing it for a City Hall wedding in San Francisco, NYC or anywhere where City Hall is an old gorgeous building. Then after the short ceremony, do dinner out at a fantastic restaurant with friends and champagne at a great little bar after dinner. Somebody do that!!!
{Jason Wu}

{Jason Wu}

{Rachel Roy}

{Yigal Azrouel}

{TSE}


{All photos and the full collections from each designer can be found here}

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Love the Azrouel--wow!