4 things I did today~
1. Had both a plumber and an electrician at my house to suck money out of me and do some much needed work. :) Geez...haven't they heard the economy is bad?
2. Planned a bit of my New Year's Day brunch open house (I know...I plan everything really early).
3. Generally hung around and played on my computer while the electrician and plumber worked, so I've had a pretty uneventful day so far. I did find some new envelopes that I really like via The Scoop.
4. Went and picked up dd's carpool.
4 Things on my To-Do list:
1. Go see the press that I'm going to buy. They keep having to reschedule, so I won't believe it until I'm there, but I'm supposed to go tomorrow. I'm so excited and will have pictures of her asap!
2. Put up shelves and arrange my work space, so that I can have a fun, inspirational place to work. I also need to clean out our basement and buy a large work table and some other things to use with my press. I want to make a homasote bulletin board, but can't find homasote anywhere in town. I'm thinking about making it out of drywall instead.
3. learn to play tennis
4. Start cooking more now that it's getting cooler. It's a bitch to cook in the heat of the summer here in AL.
4 of my guiltiest pleasures:
1. happy hour. I love drinks on the patio of our favorite restaurant.
2. Gossip Girl/One Tree Hill/ Road Rules-Real World challenges~ in other words...bad, but good tv.
3. Bravo shows
4. Expensive purses
4 random things you probably didn't know about me:
1. I used to be a cook for a living, but never went to culinary school, so I don't call myself a chef.
2. but I can't bake to save my life.
3. I love music! I have everything from The Allmans to Etta James to Snoop Dog to Booker T and the MG's on my iPod.
4. I'm an only child and I don't have any cousins either!
Now that I'm done, I tag:
Courtney from Under a Paper Moon
Joslyn from Simple Lovely
Kristina from Lovely Morning