Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Not much to say today...

I'm still getting over my illness. I can't stop coughing, but I'm much better than I was.

I don't have a post for today, but I wanted to say Thank You to the people who've been reading and leaving comments. It means a lot to me that some people actually read what I'm writing. 

In the next couple of weeks/months, I'm going to be taking on some really fun projects and have some big news both personal and including a small business venture. So, please stay tuned and give me a chance...to know me is to love me. Also, don't be shocked when the blog title changes in a week or so. It has to do with the news I'll be sharing in a couple of weeks. The content will stay the same for the most part, but the name suits the new direction more. 

ps~ One great thing that happened this week is that I won the auction for this! Best money I've spent all month, probably all year. I can't wait to see what she comes up with for my Christmas Open House. It's quite the event, if I do say so myself. :) I hope that my donation helps the Nielson's out in some way, even if it's only a little bit. I'm continued to be amazed by their family's strength and faith. 

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh wow, I envy you! Those custom invites are going to be amazing. I love Jordan's work. Very cool it goes to help Stephanie and Christian, too.