Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Daily Candy finds...

(from here)

I love it! It's so much fun to get neat products and great ideas in your inbox every morning. I subscribe to the Everywhere, Kids, Atlanta, Dallas and NYC editions. The NYC edition has really helped me find some great places that I want to check out on our trip. 

This treasure showed up in my inbox this morning and I'm in love. I think it looks like a beehive and I love bees! When I trade up from my West Elm chandelier in my dining room, this might be what I go for. I love the white/ivory one. It's looks so soft, but strong at the same time. Does that make sense? 

I also think that they would look wonderful hung en masse over a long dining table at a barn/farm venue. Yummy! 
These are from a great store called RianRae. The owner, Jeni Crawford, has spent the past couple of years searching for all the wonderful products that she features and it has paid off. I've already found a dozen fun things to put on "the list" that I keep around for hubby to choose presents off of. We long ago figured out that he was a horrible present buyer, so he asked for a list and it seems to be working. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are great!