Tuesday, July 29, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...





Oh how I love the Crew!

I think it's safe to say that I'm a huge fan of JCrew. I'm actually a bit dorky about JCrew. I get very excited when the new catalogs in the mail. It's a happy day in our house! My daughter and I both look through it. She's four, so I think she's mostly on the princess lookout, since everything should have them in them if you ask her. 

The first dress is actually a dress that I'm looking at for the vow renewal. It's so simple, which would be great for the beach and it's under $400! Score! The shoes I both want in gray, since I'm a major fanatic. Before we were doing a beach ceremony, we were looking for a farm/barn venue and I wanted to wear a dove gray gown. The last dress is what I'd wear to the fabulous 30th birthday party that I'm sure my husband is planning for me right now. My "Golden" birthday is this year on August 30th and I think a rockin' gold dress is very fitting. If you have to turn 30, it should be your golden birthday and you should get to wear that dress while drinking tons of champagne with all your best friends. But, since it's $600 and not something you can get a ton of use out of, I think I might have to pass. But you never know...I've put it on my list of things to seek out in NYC next week when I'm there with the hubby for the ABA meeting. If it calls to me, who am I not to answer?

1 comment:

perfect bound said...

J. Crew also leaves my wallet a bit lighter and my closet a bit better. I LOVE their entire bridal collection. i would wear every one of their dresses.