Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My First Inspiration Board

Now that inspiration boards are all the rage, I've decided to make one for myself. The look I'm going for is laid back, but chic dinner party under the stars/by the sea. Simple right? We're doing the ceremony on the beach and then we'll walk to the Westside Pool for a wonderful sit-down dinner and then dancing under the stars. I think we'll do one long table filled with low centerpieces, those clear glass candlesticks from CB2 that are on the board and maybe scattered small starfish and sand dollars. Please be kind...this is the first board I've ever made and I had to use a program that makes it for you. I only wish my boards were half as cool as Kathryn's from Snippet and Ink.
Row 4: not so sure, no clue, CB2, Nouveau Flowers via theKnot.com

Colors: Aqua/Turquoise, Poppy Orange, Lime and White
Please fill in the blanks for me if you know where I found these. I'm kinda forgetful!


4 comments:

Lara said...

Love this board! You have a great eye for design. Congrats on the vow renewal and Happy Planning!

Ellen Mint said...

Wow that is very detailed and looks lovely.

perfect bound said...

beautiful. i love the lanters and the peach + aqua combo. brilliant job.

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

this looks great!