Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My dream job...

Style Me Pretty is looking for a creative intern. I would LOVE to do that job and would be very good at it, I think. Why oh why do I live in Alabama though? Even though it's a blog, Abby is looking for somebody in the Boston area to fill the position. I guess I understand why, but I would travel. I can jump on a plane to Boston anytime. Would it be wrong of me to hope that nobody in Boston wants it{yeah right!}? I've already offered to work cheap, free or pay her. Sounds like a good deal to me, but some people are picky! :)

Oh well, I should probably give up, but if anybody wants to send her this post and beg on my behalf, I'll send you a treat. Or I guess somebody apply for the job that can actually get it. It sounds so great!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Why don't you start something up here in Alabama?