Friday, July 31, 2009

Blush and Bashful...

Ok, so our colors won't be pink and pink, but who doesn't love that movie? I actually love the color pink {you have to when you have a little girl}, but I can't do that to my sweet husband. He did rock a pink dress shirt for my baby shower {all of our friends wore pink} and I think that's asking enough for one lifetime. He looked so cute, btw.

Anyway, with pink, peach and purple and pretty much everything else out of the picture for various reasons, we found navy, lime/apple green and white. It only took like two years to pick this. This color palette is very us for many reasons though, so I'm happy in the end. I get to use two of my favorite flowers, green hydrangeas and bells of Ireland. Very excited to have green flowers. They make me happy!

And just to prove we have very good taste by picking this combo, here are two inspiration boards from one of my favorite blogs ever. If Kathryn does it, you know it must be cool.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Pinot after Playdates said...

love those colors together, classic and grown up but still fun....and i LOVE that movie "Weezer, you look like hammered sh*t"...so funny...love reading about all your plans!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That is an absolutely gorgeous color scheme!