Sunday, July 26, 2009

Long White Dress...

Our trip was wonderful. The weather and water were both perfect and the only problem was that we had to come home! Living with extended family for a week is always interesting, but I made it out alive. Only one minor freak out and I kept it behind closed doors. Apparently I have a beach baby on my hands. She LOVES the ocean and water in general. We all stayed burn free too! A miracle, I tell you. We must have used 5 things of sunscreen though.

Other big news! We made a big decision while we were there...We're now 100% sure on the date and the venue for the rewedding. Yay! We haven't signed a contact yet, so I'll share more details after we do. Though it's not really hard to guess where. :) Let's just say that this dress would be perfect...


{her tan lines really bug me}

1 comment:

yes, please said...

a-dore this dress. congratulations on all of the fun official-ness. xoxo!