Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Never thought I'd do this, but...

****SOLD****

Well, the best laid plans...

You know the gocco that I just had to have here? That I was going to use for everything? Yeah, I didn't use it...ever. So, now to make room for other crafting supplies {ahem...a letterpress} and to pay for part of them, I'm selling my brand new PG ARTS and all the supplies that I stockpiled to go with it. In addition to everything you see in the picture below {all listed here}
I've also got 70 extra blubs, 10 or 15 screen, 2 pkgs of ink block material, The New Gocco Guide by Claire Russel {I think that's her name} and various inks {4 white, 2 brown, 2 turquoise, 2 aqua pearl and 3 pretty orange}. I'm selling everything together for what I paid plus shipping...$750 plus shipping

 If you know anybody who wants a gocco, please pass this along. I'll send you a treat if you get it sold for me!!


3 comments:

Courtney said...

Ooh, making room for the letterpress! How exciting!

Unknown said...

i wish i had seen this earlier! except i don't need the gocco, just the supplies :) Whoever bought it is super lucy!!

mary s. said...

You know, I am embarrassed to say that I have one, too (the very basic model) that is unopened and unused. And when I say "unopened" I mean that I didn't even take it out of the box it came in...or open it, for that matter!! What is my problem?!

You've inspired me to put it on eBay.