Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Happy...

Joy Joy!
How cute are these invitations from Sharilyn of lovelydesign? Everything about them makes me smile! I love the colors, the little flags {she made matching fabric bunting to decorate the party} and the font that she used for Adelaide. I also really dig the textured cardstock and have been on the lookout for something similar. Any hints?

I've really got to get around to learning to use my very expensive Illustrator software that I bought myself for my birthday. I'm super scared of it though...so hard!!!
BTW, I know I have my own darling little one, but how cute is Adelaide? Seriously, she's one of the cutest kids I've ever seen. She's so expressive in pictures! I love to read Sharilyn's blog just for the pics of Adelaide. Great fun!

No comments: