Monday, December 22, 2008

Flush Designs

I think I must be the last one to figure out that WeddingBee has a section for wedding professionals called WeddingBee Pro. Who knew? Anyway, today I came across these wonderful favors and programs by Courtney of Flush Designs. I love the organic look of these pieces. The bride didn't want the typical sand dollars and starfish beach theme and I must say I love it! The favor was a letterpress art piece, how great is that? It's not the most useful thing in the world {I believe that favors should be eaten for the most part!}, but it's stunning. I would love one. I also really the two-sided seal hanging from the program. I usually think that wax seals look old-fashioned, but these feel a little more modern to me. Check out Courtney's site and blog, she's super talented!




No comments: